How does it work?
Dermalex provides the following functions:
- It helps restores the skin barrier, helping to reduce eczema symptoms.
- It fortifies the skin barrier, protecting from new flare ups.
How to use it?
- Apply 2-3 times per day on affected skin and after bathing or showering. First 3 days: apply on damp skin. A mild burning or tingling sensation is expected but should dissipate after 2-3 days.
- Dermalex is suitable as stand-alone treatment for mild to moderate skin conditions. For combination with other treatments, consult your pharmacist or GP.
- Proven effective as stand-alone treatment. For combination with other treatments, consult your pharmacist or GP.
- Safe to use on the face, over large body parts and over long periods of time. If skin is sensitive, please consult doctor before use.
- Do not use the Dermalex products on open wounds.
- Do not use Dermalex eczema cream for babies and children on babies under eight weeks of age
Test on small area of skin before use.
Please read the full instruction for use before using the product.