How does it work?
Acne is caused by a combination of events just beneath the skin. An overproduction of sebum from the oil glands in the pores combines with dead skin cells, clogging the pores. Bacteria feed on this combination, leading to blackheads or whiteheads, or inflammation like pustules and cysts.
Dermalex Acne is unique in that it treats acne in several ways:
- Creates an acidic environment, inhibiting the growth and multiplication of acne causing bacteria
- Helps fight the bacteria without harming good bacteria
- Helps reduce oil production from the skin glands
- Protects the skin by forming an invisible film
- Moisturizes the skin, without being greasy
Dermalex Acne focuses on helping the skin to restore its own balance. This makes it different from cosmetic products that only tackle the symptoms of acne, or antibiotics that also kill good bacteria.
Developed out of a deep and thorough understanding of how and why acne develops, Dermalex Acne helps restore the natural acidic film that protects the skin, helping to maintain the correct pH-balance and assist in the reduction in the severity of the acne symptoms.
By maintaining this barrier, Dermalex Acne helps to protect the skin from outside irritants and helps prevents the build-up of bacteria. This assists in providing protection against future acne outbreaks.
At the same time it helps soothe inflamed skin, assisting in the reduction of swelling, redness, burning and pain. Thanks to its natural Krameria triandra extract, Dermalex helps nourish and hydrate the skin, helping to keep it clear and healthy.
Dermalex Acne cream is hypoallergenic and does not contain perfumes, antibiotics, corticosteroids or parabens and is non-comedogenic.
Squalane, Triethylhexanoin, Potassium Palmitoyl Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Glyceryl Stearate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Behenyl Alcohol, Polyglyceryl-10 Pentastearate, Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate, PPG-12/SMDI Copolymer, Butylene Glycol, Escin, Lecithin, β-Sitosterol, Phenethyl Alcohol, Caprylyl Glycol, Krameria Triandra Extract, Xanthan Gum, Lauric Acid, Disodium EDTA, Galactaric Acid, CI 42090, CI 19140, Linalyl Acetate, Isopropyl Myristate, Water.
How to use it?
- Dermalex Acne cream is suitable for long-term use by adults, and children from the age of 14.
- Gently clean your face with water and hypo-allogenic face washes before treatment.
- Apply the cream twice a day on the entire face (excluding the eye contour area), in the morning and in the evening; no rinsing is needed.
- After 15 minutes, feel free to apply make-up if desired
Please read the full instruction for use before using the product.